INNOVATIVE WIC-DRY TECHNOLOGY
CLEANS UP MEDICAL WASTE FLUIDS IN SECONDS
SPILL MASTER™ MED-WAND™ MODEL: SPM100
Description: This Spill Vac™ device is designed to quickly cleanup and safely evacuate accidental or procedure floor liquids. Universally connects to all centralized or decentralized vacuum systems within medical facilities.
- Efficiently manages infectious waste fluids generated during wet procedures in surgical settings.
- Suctions unlimited amounts of fluid from floor
- Extremely quiet, will not disrupt surgical case
- Enables quick O.R turnover time
- No need for presoaked mops or containers
- Replaces absorption mats which when walked on track unsanitary fluid, become overly saturated and drip onto staff when disposing.
- Med-Wand™ contains spill within its original foot print and does not spread fluids to other areas keeping patients and staff safe.
Application: Surgical Suites, Labs, Infusion Centers, Patient Rooms, Urology Department, OB, Emergency Room and more…….
Med-Wand Sanitization: After using, just remove and dispose of vacuum hose and red Wic-Dry™ Pad. Place device into included tray and sanitize in seconds.
- Light weight, only 1lb.
- Rugged stainless steel telescoping handle
- Evacuates 1 liter in 15 seconds
- Quiet operation, non-disruptive
- Self-sanitizes internal components in seconds.
- Adhesive hook for easy reach during procedures and storage
- Product Dimensions 1.5”H x 16”W x 44”L